Ideal for families and groups that want to “have a go” at pottery
For your Pottery Taster Experience you will….
- Spend at at least 2-3 hours in the pottery
- Have some finished pots to take home and admire
- Try out different pottery techniques
- Have a go on the potters wheel (if you want to)
- Find out the 7 steps in turning mud (clay) into a ceramic (pottery)
- Find out how old pottery is
It is important to know that POTTERY TAKES TIME – you will not have a finished pot after a couple of hours – clay has to dry – the kiln firing takes over 30 hours to heat up and cool down.
If you are in the peak District for 6 days or so you can do all the stages.
If you do a single session then the pots will be completed and posted to you a couple of weeks later.
Single Session Taster Experience
£35 1st person + £10 per person (in the same bubble)
Additional £30 or £35 large pots for postage
Three Session Taster Experience
£60 for the first person +£15 per p
Bespoke Taster Experience